Inca Trail in 2 days / 1 night
Day 1 : Cusco - Km 104 - Wiñayhuayna - Aguas Calientes ( L, D )
Since we began our trek 104 km in which we can observe the flora and fauna of the area, so it can be seen from far mountain Machu Picchu great . The first archaeological point is Chachabamba , then Choquesuysuy and about 3 hours later be in Wiñayhuayna . Then we continued our walk to the Intipunku or Puerta del Sol, where we will have a panoramic view of Machu Picchu. Then we continue our trek along a section of the trail in the middle of the jungle to Aguas Calientes Hot (Optional : this section you can download it by bus if they are tired ) . Back in Aguas Calientes we expect a restorative dinner and a rest in a comfortable hostel .
Hotel in Aguas Calientes
Day 2 : Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco ( B )
The next day we had breakfast early and headed to the citadel of Machu Picchu, where we will have a guided tour of approximately 2.5 hours.
Depend on the tourist if you want to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu, where you can see all the Citadel or walk to Puente del Inca. In the afternoon return to Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch freely.
An hour and a meeting point for the group be set in the village of Aguas Calientes where you embark on the train back to Cusco.
B: Breakfast , L : Lunch Box , D: Dinner
• Professional guide English / Spanish
• Tourist Transport from your hotel to the train station
• Expedition train to Km 104
• 1 night accommodation in a double room in 3 star hotel in Aguas Calientes
• Food (1 box lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast )
• First Aid Kit : includes an oxygen bottle
• Entrance ticket to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
• Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu ( for the 2nd day)
• Expedition Train Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• Transfers from the train station to Cusco