Lares - Machu Picchu in 4 days / 3 nights
Day 1 : Cusco - Calca - Lares - Quishuarani (L, D )
4.00 am Pick up from hotel to passengers traveling to the province of Calca and then to the hot springs of Lares in ground transportation. The journey takes approx. 3 ½ hours . After an invigorating dip walk for a period of 8 hours, before lunch after noon, to get to the Andean community where Quishuarani be our first camp.
Day 2 : Quishuarani - Cancha Cancha ( B , L, D )
After a delicious breakfast we will walk for about 8 hours . and along the way you can observe the Andean natural beauty as well as be able to share a bit of life with the Andean people . So we arrive at our destination, the village of Cancha Cancha where we camp the second night.
Day 3 : Cancha Cancha - Huaran - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (B , L, D)
After the delicious breakfast we depart for our third day of hiking approx . at 8 am , after a visit to the locals , this day hike takes 4-5 hours approx. and can be seen from far vision to the Sacred Valley including natural beauty , diversity of plants , orchids, etc. . up to Huaran passing noon where we will have lunch and then go to the town of Ollantaytambo where we board our train bound to Aguas Calientes where we will be coming to rest at a hotel.
- 7.00 pm - 8.43 pm Train Expedition Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- 8.45 pm Transfer to your hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 9.00 pm Meeting with guide and dinner in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes
Day 4 : Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco ( B )
Early rise in bus to Machu Picchu, we checked in and started our 2.5 hour guided visit. Depends if you want to customer to Puente del Inca walk freely or visit the citadel . If you want to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu additional cost . In the afternoon return to Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch freely. If you want you can walk 25 minutes to the hot springs . An hour and a meeting point for the group be set in the village of Aguas Calientes where you embark on the train back to Cusco.
- 6.45 pm - 8.18 pm Train Expedition Agua Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- 8.30 pm - 10.30 pm Transfer from Ollantaytambo station to your hotel in Cusco in private service or Exhilaration square in Cusco (one block
- from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco) in shared service.
B: Breakfast , L: Lunch , D: Dinner
• Professional guide English / Spanish
• Transportation from your hotel , Cusco - Lares
• Horsemen and horses to carry all the luggage camping
• Horses to carry the equipment their large backpacks , maximum 6 kg
• Cook and assistant cook
• All meals on the road ( breakfast, lunch , dinner , lunch and daily snacks )
• Dining tent with tables and chairs
• Kitchen tent
• Double tents for two. It is very comfortable and safe for your backpacks . Our tents are 3 seasons and this year.
• Matras ( insulated sleeping mats )
• Accommodation for all our staff
• First Aid Kit
• 1 night accommodation in a double room in 3 star hotel in Aguas Calientes
• Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
• Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
• Train Expedition flow and return
• Transfer from the train station to Cusco